Roles and Responsibilities:
– Gather required technology inputs, make required Assumptions, develop High level Architecture and detailed Technical Design.
– Bring a focus on micro-services based architecture, influencing modern and mature practices that promote scale.
– Evaluate new technologies and build prototype.
– Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives.
– Work hands-on with development team to prepare/review detailed Technical Design, do code reviews, ensure delivery as per committed estimates with high Quality.
– Work with scrum teams to promote a strong sense of DevOps as a culture, driving release infrastructure improvements through improved CI/CD processes
– Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
– Experience with creating Solution designing, UML modeling, sequence diagram using tools such Visio.
– Experience with containerization related management stacks like Kubernetes.
– Experience with designing distributed system and Event-driven architecture using Kafka or Event Hub.
– Experience with REST API Modeling.
– Solid understanding of SQL & NoSQL database modeling and design.
– Familiarity with Azure cloud infrastructures.
– Solid understanding with CI/CD pipeline, artifactory, Static code analysis tools.
– Experience with .Net/Core.
– Familiarity with Docker or any other containerization technology.
● Provide release and application support for developers and QA across the IT organization in Cloud environment;
● Manage Cloud and containerized infrastructure to support microservices, automate it’s provisioning, implement security and best practices;
● Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of Cloud environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA;
● Provide release support in accordance with release calendar;
● Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing proposals to resolve problems;
● Experience in Cloud engineering and automation;
● Experience in datacenter infrastructure management;
● Experience with Microsoft technology stack, specifically around development and continuous integration;
● Knowledge of git and TFS and workflows (git-flow, branching/merging, TBD, etc);
● Experience in Windows and Linux Administration;
● Experience with automation/configuration management;
● Experience with Cloud IaaS/PaaS and container orchestration platforms;
● Experience with SQL language;
● A working understanding of scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc);
● Experience with containers and build pipelines relevant to them (Docker, Packer, Jenkins pipelines to utilize them);
● Experience with application servers is a plus;
● Experience with monitoring and logging tools (ELK, Cloud SaaS);
● Good communication, interpersonal, intuitive skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Architect and design product quality software on Azure for NFRs such as high availability, scalability, performance, security, reliability
Configuration and deployment of Azure PaaS technologies, CI/CD, IaC
Solid practical knowledge on the entire azure solution stack.
Provide technical guidance on building solutions using Azure PaaS and other services.
Having proven experience in AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) / ACS.
Define cloud architecture, design and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azure.
Architect solutions using MS Azure PaaS services such as SQL Server, COSMOS DB, EventHUB, Azure Functions etc.
Provide Azure technical expertise including strategic design and architectural mentorship, assessments, POCs, etc.
Define cloud network architecture using Azure virtual networks, VPN and express route to establish connectivity between on premise and cloud.
Experience in strategy to achieve HA / DR, Azure API Management, Security.
Prior demonstrable experience designing end to end solutions on azure.
Good to have: Certification in AZ-300 or AZ-301.
AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
Docker / Containerazitation
Event Hub / Service Messaging
Azure DB Offering (COSMOS, SQL DB / Blob Storage etc.)
HA / DR experience
Certification in AZ-300 or AZ-301
Prior demonstrable experience designing end to end solutions on azure
Solid practical knowledge on the entire azure solution stack
I am excited to work in SysQueue to learn new technologies every day in a friendly and caring atmosphere.
Cloud Technologies is my passion and SysQueue is the best place to work on latest of Cloud technologies.